Ask yourself these questions:
- Love what you do but could use some extra doh-re-me to use as you wish?
- Are you looking for a new & powerful mission/project to join?
- Do you miss the camaraderie of fellow Veterans?
- Open to getting paid for a side gig you can work around your current schedule?
- Like the idea of getting paid daily, since we get bills daily?
- Want to do America some more good?
- Do you know which disruptive services are doing good for America?
- Are you a US Veteran or a military spouse?
There are a few projects we are looking to grow some missions in. Are you a millennial, or wish you were one still? Ready to Download Your Freedom? Consider these two options. We have others which we’ll post on shortly.
This site and its contents is one reason Team Veteran Foundation exists. PTS and TBI can be helped. So can the suicide concerns.
One of our business associates outside of CDL Veteran and Team Veteran shares her personal face of death. She was one of the Veterans who caused Terry Kohler to start the hashtag #HopingVeterans
I want what he has, I don’t know how he got it, I don’t know what he’s doing, but I want that
– De’ Parker. As a military wife De’ trains service dogs for vets while also working her business.
Ready to see others’ reasons to Tap into the New Economy?